This program is available to all schools, community centers, training halls, sporting facilities and the private sector. An excellent program for children of all age groups to balance their lifestyle and improve their health.
It is non-violent, non-contact, non-competitive and its a lot of fun. Incorporating tai chi, qi gong, hsing-I forms and stick forms which will educate the students in self defense, stranger danger awareness and self protection.
Hsing-I twelve Animals play and stick form is especially popular with children.
Health and fitness benefits.
Builds strong bones and core strength
- Improves Co-ordination and cognitive skills
- Increases energy and fitness
- Promotes confidence and self esteem
- Encourages relaxation and calmness
- Reduces stress, anxiety and fear
Programs can be tailored to suit your needs. Can be a one off class, a school term or any number of weeks required. Miriam has a working with children permit and a current police check.
Schools who participated in this program are listed below:
- Diamond Valley School of Montessori in St. Helena
- Panton Hill Primary School
- Our Ladies College in Eltham
- Eltham Primary School
- Santa Maria Ladies College in Northcote.
BOOKING ESSENTIAL CONTACT MIRIAM 0418576885[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]